StormX is an end of pipe netting system designed to capture gross pollutants and handle powerful stormwater runoff.
- This trap can be used for combined sewer overflow applications as well as stormwater and is a highly effective defense against “first flush” contaminants.
- UV resistant, high-density polyethylene (HDPE) nets are re-usable and provide full capture of gross pollutants as small as 5 mm, including organic materials such as leaves that could reduce the levels of phosphorus and nitrogen in a waterway.
- The StormX’s 304/316 stainless steel hubs are mechanically anchored into the concrete or attached to existing pipe ends/outfalls. All stainless steel StormX hubs are made in the USA.
- Standard sizes are 18” to 84” with custom sizes also available.
- Nets are a minimum of 5 feet with custom lengths also available.
- The StormX is easily maintained and can be emptied with a truck-mounted crane or a two-person crew.
*Specification sheet is available upon request