The Bandalong Litter Trap is a proven, durable, and cost-effective solution for floatables control.
- The Bandalong is an in-stream device, designed to capture floating litter and debris in waterways before it reaches the ocean. It is highly effective in rivers, streams, creeks, lakes, drainage culverts, or other waterways with a current.
- The trap operates passively, using the natural current of the waterway to guide floating litter and debris into an easily accessible cage. The Bandalong can operate 24/7, 365 days a year without any mechanical assistance.
- Bandalong Litter Traps do not affect channel hydraulics or flood levels in a waterway, and are specially designed not to obstruct or impede the movement of aquatic wildlife.
- Specially designed as a floating structure, the Bandalong is able to rise and fall with the water’s surface. This allows it to adapt to any changes in water level, including complete seasonal drought.
- The Bandalong comes with an optional sign frame secured to the top of trap. This creates the opportunity to highlight clean water campaigns, corporate or organizational sponsorships, and educational programs.
*Specification sheet is available upon request